Frequently Asked Questions
- When do you arrive to setup before our wedding? As early as we can. The latest we will arrive is 2 hours prior to the event.
- Do you charge for the time it takes to setup equipment?No, there is no charge for setup time.
- Do you have liability insurance?Yes, we have a 1,000,000 Liability Insurance. Copies of the insurance can be provided upon request.
- What is your attire?Tailored suits, unless stated otherwise.
- How do we reserve a date? We require a 50% deposit and a signed contract.
- Can we create our own playlists?Yes. We create playlists based on your taste of music.
- How do you handle song requests?We are very request-friendly, but we make sure that the songs requested fit your wedding and aren’t on your do-not-play list before we let them play.
- Do you have Wireless Microphones?Yes, we include (2) wireless microphones for performances and speeches during the wedding.
- Do you act as the “MC” and make all of the announcements? Yes, our job is to ensure the event flows and that everyone knows what’s going on and what’s next.
- Is your music up-to-date? Yes, our library is provided by Amazon Music.
- What genres of music do you have? Our music encompasses all genres, including mainstream genres like Pop/Top 40, ’80s, ’90s, Funk, Motown, Hop Hip, RnB, Jazz, Country, Oldies, Electronic, Indie, Classic Rock, Alternative. Including other genres like salsa, merengue, Christian, gospel, reggaeton, dubstep, swing, reggae and much more. We’ve played specific ethnic/cultural requests for clients from all over the world including Jewish clients.
If any further question, feel free to contact us. (787)356-5429